- Name; Server & Main Character info; How long have you played?
- Use World of Warcraft Armory to look up participants' characters; show on the big screen. Get main character info during registration if possible.
- Pick a low population server before starting the program.
- Let patrons pick a starting location and/or race. Use original WoW races & classes to include participants playing on trial accounts. No Draenei, Blood Elves or Death Knights.
- Let patrons pick a target for raid. Prepare PowerPoint with targets' name, location, and description of role in the area.
Lieutenant Benedict, Zalazane, Princess, Hogger, Vagash, Devlin Agamand, Supervisor Fizsprocket, Oakenscowl
- All participants now create new characters on pre-selected server. Form a group or raid, and spend time working together to get to level four. Emphasis is socialization and group dynamics.
- Upon reaching level four, all participants will meet back at starting location for socializing or a snack break as we wait for everyone else to catch up.
- Everyone ready, go out and attack the selected target(s) as a group.